Our Clients are as Varied as Our Approach to Marketing
From retail to professional service, construction to consumer products, Coastline can help sell practically anything. Our approach works for a wide array of clients.
- Medical Practice – A merger of two large medical practices created both the need to blend two separate identities, and the opportunity to make a significant impact on both the medical and consumer communities. Preparation for the project included the development of a new corporate identity for the merged practice, patient brochures, a dynamic new web site and signage for a new medical center. Using a combination of print advertising, direct mail and extensive PR, we helped the new practice launch with great success.
- Piano Retailer – Precise planning and a marketing calendar built around special events helped a 150-year old piano retailer vastly increase their sales in the first year of working with us. Targeted direct mail campaigns and an aggressive PR effort served to revitalize the company’s brand image and drive qualified prospects into their showrooms.
- Rug Retailer – A third generation rug retailer called on Coastline Advertising to help revamp the company’s image and – more importantly – help to restore a flow of customers. Our strategy included a combination of regular mailings to existing and former customers, with a four-step mailing program to qualified prospects. The results were impressive, generating significantly increased floor traffic from targeted individuals and a boost in rug sales from those segments.
- Home Improvement Contractor – Switching the focus from broad-based advertising to lead generation, we doubled the number of incoming leads through aggressive direct mail and web-based marketing. To help convert those new leads into projects, we revamped the client’s phone room operation to boost the rate of conversion of leads to appointments. We also provided sales staff with materials to make a professional, one-call close presentation. The result was a sharp increase in business and a stronger profit margin on each project.
- Manufacturer – For the product launch of an innovative swimming pool safety device, we started at the beginning – with a memorable name for the product. From there we developed a web site, sales collateral and product literature aimed at capturing the attention of potential distributors. Unveiling the product at a national trade show, the company was flooded with interest and orders.
Call for a free initial evaluation of your marketing program, or click here to contact us via email.